Homeless Legal @ SACAT

If someone has applied to the South Australian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (SACAT) to remove you from the property you are renting, you may be eligible for free and confidential legal advice from JusticeNet’s Homeless Legal service. This includes advice about applications to end your tenancy and applications for possession of the property you have been renting.

We are currently operating this service on a trial basis and have only a limited number of appointments available. If all appointments prior to your tribunal date are full, we will be unable to assist you. Please do not phone us to make an appointment time if the website indicates that bookings are full as we will be unable to offer you an appointment at another time. We are also unable to provide advice about other types of tenancy matters such as bond claims and disputes about rooming houses. However, you may be able to get information and advice from another service such as:

How to make an appointment

If you would like to request an appointment with us, please click here. This link will take you to an app which will allow you to select a preferred time. Once you have selected your preferred time, we will be notified of your request. We will confirm your appointment request as soon as possible and you will receive email notification when this happens.

Please note that appointments are currently only available by phone.